Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wrong world

A few months ago, i had a dream. in my dream, matt hoffman, my dad, my older brother, and I visited the internet. The internet was weird. Facebook had a pool. After discussing this dream, matt and i realized that internet isnt as scary as it seems (to me, matt gets it). so we are going to destroy it site by site. ALSO. i dont like animals. the one picture matt chose of me may give someone the wrong impression. I DONT LIKE ANIMALS. that is charlie and he smells like herbal essences.
Also, this scares me:


We are the freakies
we are the freakies
this is our freaky tree
We never miss a meal
'cos we eat our cereal.



oh yes. internet? we will be on to that soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. check it:

    http://users.rcn.com/chemlesa/dave/home.htm

    this fool will pay 700 dollars for a box of cocoa freakies cereal.

    ...the hunt is on.

    ReplyDelete